DWG to PLT Converter
DWG to PLT Converter (DWG2HPGL) can be used to batch convert DWG to PLT and HPGL files and other scalable graphics formats, such as PDF, WMF, SVG, Postscript (EPS), HPGL, etc. formats, and all the save DWG to PLT and convert DWG to PLT tasks will be accomplished quick and easily.
Batch DWG to PLT conversion is supported by this DWG to PLT converter.,DWF to PDF, WMF, JPEG, EPS, SVG, CGM, ... and File version converter without the need of AutoCAD, and also enable the conversion between DXF and DWG file versions (AutoCAD R2.5-R2012). Supports eTransmit command like AutoCAD. It is also a very nice free DWG Viewer.
With powerful function, DWG to PLT Converter is waiting for you to free download and try.
Main Function of DWG to PLT Converter
- Open various DWG, DXF formats (R2.5-R2012) and DWF;
- Save DWG and DXF into DWF format (Beta). Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
- Batch convert multi files in one go;
- Select the printout of color or monochrome raster file;
- set background color freely;
- Print out raster mask file; be used as image channel (used in Photoshop etc.);
- Replaces font files; Sets the size of raster file to be printed out freely;
- Full-screen mode (press F);
- Supports printing;
- Supports the paper setting of each layout, can adjust the size of output pages with its layout automatically.
- Supports 3D objects Hidden line removal when convert DWG/DXF to other formats.
- Supports user-def--ined Watermark. Converts DWG to PDF; Creates PDF bookmark automatically with layout name and file name, and you can edit them.
- Supports PDF's security Options. Can export OLE entity to PDF file; Can export layer information and raster image in the dwg/dxf file to PDF file Batch recover DWG/DXF files; Can select a window area for conversion; Exports the arc/circle objects to true arc/circle objects of other vector file.
- Supports true color Supports pen width and destination colors settings, and can export/import these settings;
- Free DWG viewer; Register once and upgrade free permanently;
How to convert DWG to PLT format for printing?
DWG to PLT converter is a powerful DWG tool, It fully easy deals with native AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF files and supports to transfer the 2D or 3D data into image, vector, PDF document etc. Here is the example to show how to use this converter.
Step 1: Open the program, then you can get familiar with this powerful converter. Take DWG to PLT conversion for example.
Click Batch convert to add file, you will see below. hit HP-GL/2 to add files.
Step 2: You are into this step, now, select one "add" option to load DWG files into this program. Since it supports to batch convert files. you can load as many as possible.
Target folder selection; leave blank means to save the converted file to the origianl file folder
Tip 1: If you have other need to meet, you can change the target formats by hit target file drop-down list. Show below
Tip 2: Adding watermark is available by this DWG to PLT converter.
Step 3: Click to convert. the satus would show like below.
Knowledge of PLT Format
HPGL, sometimes hyphenated as HP-GL, was the primary printer control language used by Hewlett-Packard plotters. The name is an initialism for Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language. It later became a standard for almost all plotters. Hewlett-Packard's printers also usually support HPGL in addition to PCL.
red "polyline encoding," a form of data compression that reduces the plot file size and, hence, transmission time by two-thirds.
With HPGL being the de facto plotting standard, competitors inevitably include HPGL or some similarly-named dialect in their plotter products. In addition, HPGL has become a form of CAD drawing translation of last resort, since all CAD packages produce HPGL files and several read the format.