PDF to DWG Converter
PDFIn PDF to DWG Converter is an amazing PDF to DWG software based on several years persistent effort and improvement, creating this high precision and ultra speed PDF to DWG converter.
PDF to DWG converter makes your drawing 2D/3D. It is strictly professional to retain lines, arcs, true type texts and perfect complete PDF to DWG conversion.
There are two choices for users to choose. For AutoCAD user, a PDF to DWG converter PDFin version is fine. It is compatible with AutoCAD R14 ~ AutoCAD 2012.
For non CAD users, a standalone PDF to DWG converter is better to take. It would save PDF as DWG without any other CAD software installation.
- Convert PDF into editable drawing files, fast
- Process all PDF pages or selected page range
- Retain line, arc, texts and solid blocks
- Scanned raster image PDF vectorization
- Or, scanned raster PDF use as image reference
- Accepts single page or multi-page PDF input;
- Convert PDF file to native DWG file;
- Convert PDF to DXF
- DWG /DXF compatible with AutoCAD 2.9 ~2012
- Stand-alone application, No AutoCAD required(Stand-Alone version only)
- Works with AutoCAD 32 or 64bit, ACAD LT, TurboCAD,BricsCAD...(Stand-Alone version only)
- Convert raster image to vector entities (Stand-Alone version only);
How to convert PDF file to AutoCAD DWG?
Step 1: Launch the program. The interface below would lead you to finish the conversion. In this interface, you can load file to program, and then to set the output folder. Tick the DWG as output format in supported version. Define the page of PDF you want to convert.
Step 2: In this interface, you can set output options, define line width.
Step 3: Scanned image option deals with the scanned PDF conversion. Choose the line type, image background, converted DWG status.
Step 4: Now click "Convert" and waiting for the complete.
Windows 98 SE, 2000, NT4.0, XP, Vista or Windows 7;
CPU: PII 450 or greater, works with X86 computer systems, 32bit and 64bit CPU;
RAM: 128MB or higher, upper than 512MB is recommended
HDD: software installation requires around 10 MB free spaces